Shinobi Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Nation

Taking place 100 years after the end of the series.The 7th has come and gone and a new regime has come into power.But some of them are corupt and plan on taking over.Missing nin have started back up old groups.Villages are at war.Will you help save the c

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I didn't know where exactly to post this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:52 pm

When I first came here I spam pm'd many members of this forum to join another forum I am on.
For this, I wanted to openly say I was sorry and that it was honestly a stupid mistake in doing so. I knew I should have joined the forum then gained respect and permission before advertising however I took the lazy way out by sending pm's.

So, I have decided to join the forum(s) I have spammed and hope to start a new.
I don't blame any of the admins for being angry at me and if you wish for me not to take part in this forum, fill free to ban me and i will never come back.

Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am

im glad your joined this forum but you did it on alot of other forums that got on ppls nerves. i wont bann you from this forum so now lets but the past behind us and start anew. im baki and im a admin of this forum please feel free to create a charrie and begin RPing as soon as posible.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 am

I understand what I have done and if I were them I would be angry as well. I have not only caused them trouble but I have caused the admins of the forum im on trouble as well. However, thank you and I shall create a character here soon.
Back to top Go down
http://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't know where exactly to post this...
Page 1 of 1